Are you interested to build an online business, but don’t know which platform to use? Well, with SiteRubix, creating a WordPress website or a blog isn’t only free; it’s super easy and fun. Without any installation or downloads, your site can be up and running within minutes. Here’s how it works.
What Is SiteRubix?
SiteRubix is a powerful hosting and publishing platform created for the training at Wealthy Affiliate University. It also provides domain registration, transfers and professional monitoring to help improve the quality and performance of websites in general.
How To Create a Free WordPress Website?
SiteRubix uses the open-source WordPress software to build websites and the entire process can be operated right on the browser. Here are 4 simple steps to get started.
Step 1: Choose the Type of Website
If you are starting from scratch, select the ‘free SiteRubix website’ option.
Step 2: Give a Name for Your Website/blog
You can name anything that you want for your website, as long as they are available and represent your niche idea.
Step 3: Select a WordPress Theme
Themes are design layouts that give your website structure and visual appeal. In SiteRubix, there are thousands of free themes to choose from.
Step 4: Launch Your Website
With just a single click, your site will go live. Following that, a secured password will be generated to allow you to login to your WordPress site. The reset button here is meant for security purposes and it is useful when you forgot your passwords or when someone tries to hack into your website.
Understanding Your Website Performance
Often times, when people built websites, they don’t really know how to monitor for performance or traffic. Well, SiteRubix has a built-in feature called SiteManager to help overcome this problem. This feature will monitor your website and highlight the areas that need improvement.
The example below is a snapshot of the ‘health status’ of my website. Let’s find what it is all about.
- Running my website on the latest version of WordPress will keep all the system updated.
- My website is being monitored for online safety against malware and hacking, so that’s reassuring.
- The more pages and posts I publish, the more content I am creating for my website.
- The more comments I get, the more engaging my website becomes.
- Getting indexed on Google will improve on my website visibility.
- My ‘Site Health Is Good” based on the following indicators.
As you can see, my website is pretty optimized for the most part, except that I need to improve on my ‘Publishing Frequency’. So now I know that I will need to put more effort in getting more content out there.
What If a Website Has a ‘Poor Health’?
It could happen, if you just starting out. However, that doesn’t mean that you’ll be stuck there forever. Each of the indicators is closely linked to some of the online training provided by Wealthy Affiliate University to help you improve on your website’s health.
In the step-by-step training program, you’ll learn how to;
- Create good quality content that provides useful information for your targeted audience.
- Manage the numbers of WordPress plugins on your site to keep it optimized.
- Improve on website SEO to achieve better Google ranking.
- Get feedback from the community on how to improve the appearance of your website.
- Provide good quality and relevant comments on other people’s blog so that they can do the same on yours. Here’s what SiteComments look like.
SiteComments is one of my favorite tool because it gives my blog a lot of engagement which adds more value to the content that I’ve already created. As you can see, I am also one of the top contributors in that forum.
How Much Does SiteRubix Cost?
It cost you NOTHING to set up a sub-domain website on SiteRubix hosting. The free version comes pre-installed with some essential plugins that are helpful for website optimization and protection. However, like any free products, it does have its limitations such as the following;
- The proprietorship of the sub-domain website belongs to SiteRubix, not you (unless you build it on a custom domain).
- Website email address will not be provided.
- You can only register for TWO free websites.
- No access to File Transfer Protocol (FTP) in the event if you need to transfer files from your computer to the website server.
If you like to build your website on a custom domain, you just need to register a name at SiteDomain. This will save you a lot of time than having to go to a separate domain registrar.
A custom domain will cost you somewhere between $13.99 to $15.99 which includes ALL the features below;
To host a custom domain and gain full access to other features on SiteRubix, you’ll need to sign up as a Premium member at Wealthy Affiliate University.
Now, Let’s Hear What Others Say about SiteRubix…
The “Site Health” feature is a helpful indicator to guide website owners on how to go about fixing their site problems.
Websites built on SiteRubix do very well with SEO.
Unlike other sub-domain companies, the free SiteRubix don’t restrict monetization activities on your website.
So, Is SiteRubix Worthy of Your Time?
Overall, SiteRubix is not your ordinary hosting and publishing platform. I’ve never seen any service that can get a WordPress website up and running within seconds. Allowing someone to create a website so easily certainly eliminates the technical hurdles and for me, that’s a great time saver for a lot of beginners.
Moreover, so many people can benefit from having a free WordPress website.
- College students who want to start affiliate marketing business for free.
- Anyone who is new to WordPress and wants to learn more about it.
- People who are curious about starting an online business.
- Experienced online marketers who want to use SiteRubix as a test site to experiment with different WordPress themes and plugins before launching on an actual site.
- Projects looking to get funds online.
So, if you need any help with setting up your site, just get in touch with me and I’ll walk you through the process step-by-step.
“Opportunists seek for a chance. Entrepreneurs make new chances.” – Toba Beta
Do you have something exciting that you want to launch into a website? Simply type in your domain name below to get access into SiteRubix immediately.
Have any questions or thoughts about creating a WordPress website with SiteRubix? Please leave them in the comment area below and I’ll get back to you.