How would you react when a millionaire offers free training about starting an online business? I am sure, just like me, you would jump for it and that’s what we’ll be discussing today. Stefan James is a 7 figure internet entrepreneur and in this Project Life Mastery review, we’ll see if his free courses can help you get started with something exciting online.
What’s In The Free Course?
To access the free courses, you need to opt-in at the official website and get the link from your email. On the training page, Stefan will show you seven online business models that has helped him become successful and they are;
- Online Publishing through Kindle, CreateSpace and Audible
- Amazon FBA – Selling Physical Products
- Blogging, YouTube and Podcasting
- Affiliate Marketing
- Information Products
- Software and Mobile Apps
- Coaching and Consulting
Plus, there a bonus motivation course called “The Mindset Of Successful Internet Entrepreneurs” to boot.
Basically, each topic will give you a rundown on how an online revenue model works from inside out. They are presented in the form of videos and text format which takes about an hour’s time to complete watching/reading.
Firstly, let’s see what you can benefit from the courses.
1) Personally, I like Stefan’s approach in explaining each online revenue model. He makes it realistic by showing the level of difficulty, the estimated startup cost and the potential of success each one carries.
They are all reasonable facts, delivered without exaggeration and he even takes the time to address various concerns through the FAQs which gives a better perspective in terms of one’s expectation.
2) There’s a comprehensive list of tools after each course so you’d know what setups are required before getting started. Most of them are from reputable/legitimate resources and some from his own.
But as with free courses, there are always limitations/downsides to be expected.
1) The free training doesn’t make Stefan a rich man; his product does. Whether you like it or not, you can expect upsells attached to each of the online courses. They are mostly training modules for Kindle publishing and personal coaching.
Here are some of his offers and their price tags.
- K Money Mastery (Kindle Publishing Training Program) 2.0 – $67
- How to Write a Book in Less Than 24 Hours (10 Step Program) – $27
- K Optimizer (Kindle publishing and tracking software) – $27 to $77/month
- Life Mastery Accelerator (mentoring and coaching program) – $29/month
- Online Business Mastery Accelerator (mentoring and coaching program) – $97/month
I don’t see any free trials at the point of writing this review, but they do come with 30 days money back guarantee as part of the Clickbank products policy.
2) However, not all the resources are up-to-date. A keyword tool that he uses for analyzing niches on the Amazon Marketplace has actually sunset and he hasn’t recommend a new one yet.
In case you don’t know, having a keyword research tool is crucial for online marketing regardless of which revenue model you choose. It’s the key to building new traffic and without one, there’s really no direction for one’s business to grow.
3) An important training module in affiliate marketing is not available through any of his products. He did create a program called Affiliate Marketing Mastery but this was what I see when I tried to join the course;
Seems to me like this site has a limited enrollment period and you need to put in your email address (again) to be on the notification list. Either way, there’s certainly no recommended training platform in his toolkit list so that was a bit disappointing, because the affiliate marketing industry is booming as we speak.
Here’s the proof from Google Trends.
4) Despite the much exhibited generosity to share his knowledge, Stefan doesn’t readily reply to most of the readers’ comments in regards to the course content. Honestly, when it comes to learning from a millionaire, I think you could only connect privately with him if you sign up for any of his paid products.
So, What Can The Free Courses Do For You?
Overall, the emphasis of the courses appears to lean towards creating your own digital products, doing drop shipping and/or launching your own coaching/consulting business. If that’s your cup of tea, then by all means, his training products might be worth looking into.
As an introductory level, it should at the very least, give some clarity as to what type of business model is suitable for you. Whether or not they can produce passive income, bear in mind that you still need to put in effort, time and money (depending on how much you can afford) to get the engine running. This is not a get-rich-quick type of program.
BUT if you are looking to start an online business on a shoestring budget with zero experience, then your best bet would be to do affiliate marketing. I’ve been doing it since 2014 and have never looked back since.
All you need is a custom domain name, a WordPress website and some knowledge on what you do best a.k.a passion. Many courses do not cover these topics in full depth, except for one.
The free training at Wealthy Affiliate will take you by the hand and let you set things up so that you’ll be able to get first hand experience of what’s like to start an online business – without a single cost. It also comes with a great community support, which I am part of.
If you do decide to join as a full time member, here are the features that you can benefit from, so do check it out.
I hope you’ve learned something from this Project Life Mastery review and consider the options that are available. If you have any thoughts or questions about this topic, just leave them in the comment space below and I’d get back to you.
You may be interested in;