For those of you who don’t know, Leadpages is a software company that creates apps such as customized landing pages and email sign-up forms for business of all sizes to grow their audience. Besides their main products, they also offer learning resources such as tutorials, webinars and courses in which one is a free online affiliate marketing course called The Affiliate Marketing System.
Is this the training that you’ll need in order to start your online business? Let’s find out more.
What’s Inside The Free Online Affiliate Marketing Course
The course is a 11 part series comprised of short tutorial videos (less than 15 minutes), audios and PDF handouts that you can download or watch online. Conducted by Bob Jenkins, the marketing educator in Leadpages, the course will walk you through the following topics;
- Introduction to affiliate marketing.
- Create profitable promotion through product selection and affiliate link placement.
- Apply current techniques to promote an affiliate product.
- Create a dashboard to track your affiliate promotion effort.
- Tips on promoting through social channels, email messages and etc.
- Create a resource page to allow easy access and faster conversion.
- Create a resource guide to make recurrent affiliate commission.
- Build a list with a resource guide landing page.
- Expand the list building through web apps.
- Strategies to create a ‘Thank You’ page.
- Drive more sales using advanced promotional strategies.
What I Like About This Course
Right now, my blog has over a hundred posts and I am looking to reach out to more readers through email marketing strategy. Building a resource page/guide as suggested by Leadpages is a great idea because it fits well with the intention of my niche.
Here’s a video of that tutorial if you wish to know more.
Overall, I find that the topics are very organized and professionally delivered. They offer some very good tips on conversion techniques that I’ve never thought about before and I certainly hope to implement this in the near future.
Who Should Take This Course?
Having completed the course myself, I find that it is most suited for;
- Those who are already making conversion (sales) from their website traffic.
- Marketers who want to diversify their affiliate income with good digital products such as Leadpages. (Hint – Leadpages pays 30% recurring commission to their affiliates)
- People who are familiar with website technicalities such as WordPress set-up and the navigation.
- Bloggers who want to boost their content promotion through webinars, email marketing and paid advertisement.
If you are in any of these stages of affiliate business, please visit the course for more details.
However, this course WILL NOT be the right fit if you are in any of the following situation;
- New to affiliate marketing.
- Still don’t know what niche to be involved with.
- Haven’t created a website or content yet.
- Still new to the concept of traffic generation.
- Don’t have the budget (yet) to invest in paid traffic.
If this is truly your case, do not despair because there’s another free course that you can take to get things started. At Wealthy Affiliate, the free beginner course offers video/text tutorials, to-do tasks and interactive discussions that will walk you through the proper setup of an online business through these steps.
- Understanding the basics of earning money through the affiliate marketing business model.
- Learn to choose a niche that you want to grow into an online business.
- Learn to create your own WordPress website.
- Setting up your site for the search engines and for your readers.
- Understand the process of keyword research.
- Use long tail keywords to create valuable content within your niche.
These topics will give you a good foundation to kick start any ideas that you want to turn into an online business. In fact, by publishing content frequently, you’ll be driving targeted traffic to your site in no time. Once your traffic escalates, you can then implement the techniques from Leadpages to boost your affiliate conversion.
The More You Learn, The Better You Become
Not many big companies would put together a structured (legitimate) course to assist online marketers so I am quite pleased to discover this one from Leadpages. I am definitely keeping them in my good books.
I hope this simple review has provided you with a good understanding about which free online affiliate marketing courses to choose when it comes to building and growing your business. Let me know your thoughts or questions in the comment below, if you have any and I’ll get back to you as soon.
You may also be interested in;