The internet is a shopping heaven for the ladies which means, there are plenty of things you can promote to get their attention. It’s all about knowing what’s trending out there. So, if you are a woman (or man) looking to start an online business, here are some creative niche blogging ideas that you can start on right away.
Creative Niche Blogging Ideas That Ladies Would Love
From pearls, gemstones to silver, women of all ages love jewelries because it makes them feel beautiful. There are so many topics that they like to learn about such as the origins, the designs and especially how to match them with the ladies wardrobes. According to Google Trend, there is also an increasing number of people looking to create their own jewelries.
What’s Trending – How to Make Necklace
- Jewelry companies are some of the merchants who pay the highest commissions for affiliate marketers.
- If you have the skills, create a blog to teach people how to make jewelries.
- Consider selling crafty jewelries through an online store – not everyone can afford gold and pearls.
- Research on your merchants/suppliers to make sure that they offer good quality jewelries – you don’t want to be selling fake products.
For a long time, women have been known as food creators. Everyone of us knows how to make a good dish or two so don’t just limit the fun within the kitchen. Share your cooking skills online by creating a recipe blog and monetize through affiliate programs.
What’s Trending – How to Cook Chicken
- Compile your all-time favorite recipes and publish an eBook.
- Create a cooking video/channel on YouTube.
- Partner with kitchen utensil companies to write reviews for their products.
- Pick up some photography skills to take delicious looking images for your blog.
- Join Pinterest and Google Plus communities to exchange recipe ideas.
Babies are adorable, but they can also be very challenging if they are your first born. Hence, you can expect a lot of mothers scouring the internet for help and advice that could help make their life a bit easier. Learning to keep babies safe and healthy are other concerns that most mothers would discuss online.
What’s Trending – How to Care for Babies
- There are plenty of baby products on Amazon that are practical and affordable.
- Using videos on your blog to demonstrate the use of products will reassure mothers that they are reliable and worthy of purchase.
- Network with other mommy bloggers to discuss about common topics and invite them to be your guest blogger.
(4) Home Decor
This is another hot topic among women. Whether it is the kitchen or the garden, there’s always a favorite place in the house that women love to decorate. Since it is unique to each individual, the internet is a good resource for them to mix and match different ideas.
What’s Trending – How to Decorate Bedroom
- There are plenty of furniture and design companies offering affiliate programs through affiliate networks such as Linkshare and ShareASale.
- You can also promote home decor magazine subscriptions or books on your blog.
- If you want to spice things up, consider doing an interview with an interior designer to give your blog a professional touch.
I am sure you have heard of e-learning before. So if you have a certain set of skills, you should consider monetization through a series of video tutorials. You don’t really need a team to do this; you can create a simple video with some basic equipment and host it for free on YouTube.
The good thing about having videos is that readers stay longer on your blog and that will boost your page ranking too. Learning a foreign language, Yoga and knitting are some of the skills that many women are searching online.
What’s Trending – How to Do Yoga
- If you plan to appear on the video, make sure that you are well presented and produce a video that has high quality format.
- If you are camera-shy, you can opt for audio-only tutorial and publish it in the form of a podcast.
- Create series of tutorials so that you can boost more subscribers to your blog.
If you haven’t noticed, modern women love to travel and we are always looking for places to go with our families, friends or even travel solo. Therefore, this is a great niche to venture into if you also share the same enthusiasm.
What’s Trending – How to Travel Alone
- Learn take stunning pictures/videos when you are on the road.
- Write about the culture, people and food that you find interesting.
- Travel bookings, guides and products are some of the affiliate commission that you can earn by placing these features on the sidebar of your travel blog.
Merge Two Into One
To make your blog more unique, combine any of the two niches together to create a brand new niche. Here are some interesting examples that I’ve come up with;
- Teaching Japanese language to travelers.
- Blog about healthy food for babies/kids.
- Create home decoration using recycled items.
Can you see how much more specific your niche has become? You would be surprised that there are actually a lot of women looking for things like these online so always think outside of the box when it comes to blog ideas.
Still don’t know what niche to begin with? Jay from Wealthy Affiliate has got a great webinar about niche selection that can help you out. Click on the image below to see how you can get started.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about blogging ideas for the ladies? Please leave them in the comment area below and I’ll get back to you.
You may also want to read;