Christmas is just around the corner and this means people are getting ready to shop. As an online business owner, this season is a great opportunity to boost product sales or if you are an affiliate marketer, double your sales commissions. Here are 8 cool yet inexpensive Christmas gift ideas and potential keywords that can help convert your readers into buyers.
#1 – DSLR Camera Backpack
Inspired from Amazon
As traveling becomes more popular, so is DSLR photography. The amount of gadgets that go into this hobby can take up a lot of space so getting a durable backpack is crucial. Looking at the trend, it seems that a lot of people are searching for the right one every year.
Potential keywords (researched using Jaaxy Keyword Tool);
- camera bag with laptop compartment
- waterproof camera bag for kayaking
- best camera backpack for hiking
- kata camera bag review
- what camera bag should I buy
#2 Caramel Syrup
Inspired from Starbucks
Who doesn’t like caramel syrup? They always make ice-creams, brownies and waffles taste yummier. Starbucks delivers their signature coffee with this sweet topping, so is everyone else in the food industry these days.
It’s interesting to note that each peak that you see in the trend correlates with the month of December for every year. This clearly suggests that the product is widely used during the holiday season.
- how much caramel syrup in latte
- how to make a caramel syrup for coffee
- sugar free caramel syrup recipe
- homemade caramel syrup for coffee
- what caramel syrup does dunkin donuts use
#3 Fitness Tracker
Inspired from FitBit
A fairly new product in the health industry, fitness tracker has got everyone counting their heart rates and burning calories while at work. They come in a variety of ranges for kids, women and men and motivate a lot of people to lead a healthier lifestyle.
If you look closely at the upward trend, you’d find that the highest peaks correlate with December and January for every year. A healthy start for the new year resolutions, don’t you think?
- best clip on fitness trackers
- how to set fitbit goals
- how to stay fit in the winter
- fitness tracking smart watches
- garmin vivofit fitness tracker review
#4 Orthopedic Dog Bed
Inspired from PetCo
Many of our pet dogs are living longer, thanks to the improvement of quality health care. But this presents other problems such as caring for senior dogs with arthritis. As a dog lover myself, I know how painful it is watching them struggle with mobility every day.
So I’m glad to see that more dog owners are taking the initiatives to search for orthopedic beds as part of helping our canine friends feel more comfortable. This product will definitely make a great Christmas gift.
- best orthopedic dog beds for large dogs
- dog beds for arthritic dogs
- is memory foam good for dogs
- how to clean a large dog bed
- orthopedic dog beds with bolster
#5 BPA Free Water Bottle
Inspired from Amazon
In case you don’t know, BPA (Bisphenol A) is a chemical substance that can be found in plastics and resins. It is known to seep into our food, causing health problems in adult humans as well as fetuses. Although the side effect isn’t immediate, this fact is enough to trigger a large population of people (including myself) to search for BPA free bottles online.
- bpa free water bottles for kids
- are glass baby bottles better than plastic
- brita water bottle review
- are gatorade water bottles bpa free
- bpa free water bottle brands
#6 Pendant Light
Inspired from Home Depot
Christmas is a wonderful season to decorate our homes and pendant light is a great way to do this. For an affordable price, they can illuminate a dull corner into something bright and gorgeous. Who doesn’t like that for Christmas, right?
Again, this is a trend that seems to peak at the turn of every new year. I am guessing that this product is a popular choice for an interior makeover.
- how to decorate my porch for Christmas
- pendant light fixtures for kitchen islands
- contemporary ceiling pendant lights
- how to hang a pendant light with a cord
- best lighting for living room
#7 Eye Cream
Inspired from The Body Shop
I have demonstrated in my other articles that the beauty industry has a hot market online, but I’ve never shown you a product that represents that. Well, I did a bit of research and found that eye creams are extremely popular in various countries as well as major online retailers. The trend seems to pick up at the later part of every year, which includes the month of December as well. This product will make a great gift for sisters, mothers, aunts and even grandmothers.
- eye makeup to look younger
- how to reduce eye wrinkles and dark circles
- oils of life the body shop review
- make your eyes look beautiful naturally
- natural way to get rid of bags under the eyes
#8 Back Support Belt
Inspired from Indiegogo
Back pain is a very common condition experienced by people of all ages, more so if they lead a very sedentary lifestyle. Just like a dog with arthritis, it impairs daily movement and reduces a person’s quality of life. Fortunately, there have been many product inventions to curb this problem and the benefits are clearly reflected by the increasing demand for back support belt since 2009.
- how to relieve lower back pain at home
- best sitting position for lower back pain
- mueller lumbar back brace review
- adjustable lumbar support for office chair
- what is the best chair for back pain
Upward Trend + Long Tail Keywords = Traffic
Those are some cool, inexpensive Christmas gift ideas, don’t you think? Although the products are pretty random, they do share a common theme. They provide a solution for health, beauty and most importantly, happiness. And I am pretty sure that that is on everyone’s wish list for this coming season.
So, if any of the products are related to your niche, feel free to take the idea and run with it. If you’ve yet to find something to boost your business sales, think about what you can offer in terms of adding value to your customers purchase. Look for upward trends and long tail keywords and the shopper traffic will surely be coming your way.