Finding an honest online business course is not easy. You either get scammed or ended up buying a bunch of programs with no proper guidance. Recently, I discovered a platform called Fizzle and it appears that they are the better ones in the market. Can they provide you with the roadmap to online success? Let’s find out more in this Fizzle.co review.
What Is Fizzle?
Fizzle is an online business training platform founded by Corbett Barr, Chase Reeves, and Caleb Wojcik. It consists of a series of video training delivered by professionals and a community of entrepreneurs that offer support and advice.
Fizzle.co Review – What’s Inside The Training?
Fizzle offers only one type of online training which is called The Small Business Roadmap. The learn-at-your-own-pace course is divided into 3 phases of a business development;
- Phase 1 – Find and Develop a Business Idea Through a Solid Foundation – In this phase, you’ll learn about identifying a specific audience as your customers, building a website and how to use the Fizzle forum to reach out to other online entrepreneurs.
- Phase 2 – Launch a Business, Earn Enough to Support Yourself – In this phase, you’ll learn where your audience is coming from, how to create a good quality product and how to market it effectively to build an income for yourself.
- Phase 3 – Optimize and Grow To Increase Profitability and Sustainability – In the last phase, you’ll learn to measure your business progress and create a strategic plan to grow profits.
Besides the roadmap course, you’ll also get access to;
- The community forum.
- Free downloadable guides.
- Podcasts (more than 100 have been aired so far) on iTunes.
- Live Q&A sessions with the Fizzle team on every Friday.
- Founders stories featuring interviews with successful online entrepreneurs such as Pat Flynn and Natalie Scisson.
- And email updates.
How Much Does It Cost?
Fizzle offers a free trial for 2 weeks (credit card information is required) and charges $35/month thereafter. If you choose to upgrade to an annual membership, you’ll get 3 months free and only have to pay a total of $315.
What I Like About Fizzle
After following several tutorials, here are a few things that I like about Fizzle;
1) The layout of the course is very organized and the topics are quite easy to understand. There aren’t too many confusing jargon.
2) Most of the course presentation is very engaging, thanks to the somewhat entertaining and small chunk size videos.
3) From the very beginning, you can tell that the founders are legitimate marketers and it’s clear that their main objective is to help people start/grow their online businesses through proper marketing techniques. As a result, they created a community that seeks to learn and to contribute their knowledge in this field.
4) The Founders Stories offer some inspirational insights on how successful online entrepreneurs started their business from scratch and how long they took to reach their goals.
5) The course also offers a very attractive affiliate program. Refer 9 people and your Fizzle membership is free for life. Thereafter, you get 20% of each payment your new referral makes.
6) Most importantly, there are no up sells. You won’t be pushed to buy any membership plans or products throughout the entire course – at least for now.
Is Fizzle.co Your Road Map to Success?
From a legitimate standpoint, Fizzle.co has all the qualities of a good training site – a rarity in the online world these days. If you are just a beginner, the course will provide you with some good foundation (theories) to get started.
However, most of the topics are geared towards small business set-up, which means you need to create and sell your own product. If you are into affiliate marketing (recommending other people’s product which is a lot easier to start with), this course might not be the one that you are looking for.
Also, I find that they lack some important topics like keyword research, content creation, PPC and most importantly, action-taking plans for their members. Without these valuable knowledge and skills, you can’t expect forums and podcasts alone to drive an online business to success.
In that aspect, I would recommend a better platform called the Wealthy Affiliate University. They offer more comprehensive online courses that come with the advantage of web hosting service and also a keyword research tool.
Here’s what you can get as a member of WAU.
If you wish to know more about how to use their program to achieve your business goals, read my personal endeavor here. I’ll even be at the training area to help you out too, so don’t be shy.
Have any thoughts or questions about Fizzle.co review? Just leave a comment below and I would get back to you.
“The truth is if you don’t have a passion for what you are doing, your energy will eventually fizzle out.” – Pat Flynn
You might also be interested in;
Where to Learn Online Marketing